View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:05 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Jungle Guardians scenario questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
It seems question one has already been addressed, so I'll just agree with the Rev and move on.

The reason question two wouldn't work is that it's an either/or sort of thing. If you choose to take a turn with the spiders instead of Sujoah, and then decide to take a turn with Sujoah because of predator bonding, and then swap that turn for turn with the spiders, that negates your original turn with the spiders. You can't have it both ways.

You're right, a simple re-phrasing would make this clearer, but the whole thing's pretty absurd...
I agree that that shouldn't be allowed.

It did occur to me that the scenario designer probably phrased it as it is so that bonded figures can swap with the spiders. For example, if you activate the romans and they bond with say your Marcus and Marcus is on the Spider Totem, then you could take a turn with the spiders instead of Marcus and still take a turn with the romans. So perhaps a solution is to just say that the spiders do not bond in this scenario. That's likely how I'll play this scenario. My friends and I are scheduled to play this scenario tomorrow night. (Yay.)

Thanks for the opinions, everyone.