Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:Ratchet and Clank & Squatches 11/25/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Awesome. Im with you on the math type of deal and trying to simplify it. It kindof like bolt markers for X amount of points. I was hoping someone would chime in to help me improve it. Bottom line would be- kill enemies, earn new weapons and gear. Ill have to play with the wording some more and figure up how to spell it out. Thanks for the help.
No problem! I definitely think that with a simpler implementation, the kill -> get points -> buy stuff loop could be really interesting, and it helps keep Ratchet and Clank themselves "simple" and affordable.

I'll probably chime in on any gadgets, too, although my memory is fuzzier on the ones from the original trilogy than with the Future trilogy. Some of the older weapons have blurred together at this point for me, sadly.
That would be great. I remember quite a few of the weapons but there are a lot of weapons similar to others in all the games. Ill probably end up wiki ing what they are all called to refresh my memory. I know there will be one of the blaster types, rocket types, flamethrower types and a handful of others not to mention clanks different back pack types and maybe charge boots. So much fun stuff. Im going to do a nanotech upgrade and for sure a R.Y.N.O.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo