View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Did you get these Kickstarter versions David?
Yes, I did! Omen included the metal coins, and I verified that I did get 15 tokens of each color in Hemloch (some users reported getting only 14 of one color).

I paid a little bit more than I would've if I had just gone in on the campaign, but not excessively so. I sense, however, that Omen in particular is going to get even more expensive on the marketplace if I stalled. It was also nice to find a seller who included Hemloch in the sale.

I haven't decided if I want to sleeve my shiny metal coins*.

* - reference to a joke Hahma made on BGG in reference to a poster whose sentence suggested he sleeved more than his cards.
Yes, the ol' sleeving of the shiny metal coin joke.

That's awesome that you got those versions of the games. Good thing you got them now, as like you mentioned, Omen in particular would fetch a pretty penny later on. Though, he did sell quite a bit of them with this KS, so that is quite awesome for him. I imagine that after more good word gets around about it, if he decides to do another KS for it in a couple years, that he would do well with that one too.

My buddy Brian is the one that reported having only 14 blue tokens for Hemloch, as do I and commented on his thread. We'll wait until the KS dust settles and then see if John will send us the missing ones. Heck, he can send it to either me or Brian, as we are only 20 minutes apart and see each other pretty much weekly for gaming.

After playing Omen last night and commenting on how cool the metal coins are, Brian brought out his KS copy of Viticulture that has totally pimped out wooden tokens and awesome metal coins of several denominations. Man those were nice too.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon