View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2022, 10:24 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Bullseye II
Consistent offense, acrobatic, and can throw all the household utensils.
I was going to do a more Hero Killer type power since he's at his best when he goes after DD or Hawkeye or somebody, but I think another generalist take couldn't hurt.
Quote:

NAME = BULLSEYE
SECRET IDENTITY = LESTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN/MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = UNYIELDING/INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

DEDICATED ASSASSIN
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero to be Bullseye's Target. Whenever Bullseye rolls defense against an opponent's normal attack, you may immediately choose any empty space within 3 spaces of him that is no more than 10 levels above or below Bullseye's base. Place Bullseye on the chosen space. If the chosen space is adjacent to Bullseye’s Target, he may roll one unblockable attack die against his Target. When Bullseye uses Dedicated Assassin, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

”I NEVER MISS”/PERFECT AIM
When attacking with Bullseye’s normal attack, if no blanks are rolled, all shields rolled count as additional skulls.

DEADLY BARRAGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Bullseye, you may move him up to 5 spaces. Bullseye can attack up to 5 times with Deadly Barrage Special Attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. Bullseye cannot attack the same figure more than once in a single turn. Figures may not roll defense dice against Deadly Barrage Special Attack.

Last edited by Splash; May 24th, 2022 at 11:59 PM.