View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Legends of Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post

I think a turn = 10 minutes would work well. If I'm not mistaken, one round would be equal to an hour. But how does resting work? Do you just declare that the figure has rested and continue on?

As for campaigns - are you going to make some and post them here? Or do we just make our own?

Also, I think you could maybe add a couple more races (maybe Orc or something). Just a suggestion.
In a turn, each figure may move and attack or may cast a spell. I'm thinking 10 seconds for a turn is good. Think about how far you can run in 10 seconds. Or think about firing a bow and arrow. You can definitely fire 1 or two arrows every 10 seconds. That would mean 1 round is 30 seconds.

As for the time in campaigns, after a battle I think the players would say something like: "We're going to set up camp and rest. We'll takes turns on guard duty." Then it would be up to the Game Master to decide if those 8 to 10 hours of rest are interrupted (perhaps by a dragon who spots the figures from the sky and drops in for lunch). It's really up to the Game Master to run the whole adventure.

As for posting campaigns, I'll be posting module LS1: Eastern Outpost soon. My sons and I have almost finished trying it out. I'm hoping to add many more as time goes on. Of course, I'd love to see others making adventures as well.

Yes, I'll probably add orc and vipers and some other races. In the rulebook I have Marro as a race already, but module LS1 has a Marro wizard. For my campaign, though, those races will only be as enemies.