View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Recall - Testing

Glyph of Recall turned a game around for me by bringing back the Sentinels of Grax (who were *on fire* for Reconstitution from that point on). Bit of an outlier but I thought I would report it.

Quote:
2020-06-17
Rust and Ruin by Flash_19, scraps format

caps
100 Velnesh Alphas
200 Sentinels of Grax
290 Qui-Gon Jinn
360 Josie Whistlestop

caps's 7yo
180 3xZombies of Morindan
240 Zombie Hulk
360 Kaemon Awa

Round1: Zombie Hulk gets defense T-glyph and puts 1 wound on Qui-Gon Jinn; Zombies mob a sentinel and bring it down; Velnesh Alphas kill 3 Zombies; Kaemon Awa takes a wound disengaging to attack Josie with Quick Release, putting 2 wounds on her

Round2: Josie shoots at Kaemon but misses; zombies move to low ground away from everything; Velnesh engage zombies and kill 2 of them; Zombie Hulk puts 1 wound on Qui-Gon Jinn; Qui-Gon uses Force Instincts to take an OM but fails to hurt the Zombie Hulk; Zombie Hulk kills Qui-Gon

Round3: Kaemon Awa kills Josie Whistlestop, stealing OM1; Kaemon Awa kills a Velnesh; Velnesh kill two more Zombies; Zombie Hulk kills a Velnesh; Sentinels get reconstitution but then both die to Counterstrike

Round4: Velnesh use Recall to bring back a Sentinel; Zombies fail to wound anyone; Sentinels reconstitute and kill a zombie; Zombie hulk fails to kill a sentinel; Sentinels whiff against Kaemon and Zombie losing 1 to Counterstrike; Zombie hulk is blocked by a Syntinel

Round5: Zombie Hulk is blocked by Sentinel; Sentinels reconstitute and put a wound on Zombie Hulk; Kaemon Awa whiffs attacking a Sentinel; Sentinels put 2 wounds on Kaemon and 1 wound on Zombie Hulk; Kaemon Awa kills a Sentinel; Sentinels reconstitute and kill hte Zombie Hulk

Round6: Sentinels kill Kaemon Awa, stealling OM1; Sentinels kill the last Zombie

Velnesh Alphas:
roll 2/4, 5/5, and 3/5 to kill 3 Zombies of Morindan (60 points)
roll ??, ??, and ?? to kill 2 more Zombies (40 points)
roll 0/4 defense vs a quick-release SA - death
roll 4/4 and 2/4 attack to kill two zombie (40 points)
roll 2/4 defense against 3/4 attack from the Zombie Hulk - death

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV