View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2019, 09:30 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman ('66) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The shark species gets you King Shark & Grizzly Shark, while the predator class includes Tiger Shark & Grizzly Shark. If someone ever makes some of those shark creatures from Aquaman, what would there species and class options be?
The specificity is what makes the Shark-Repellent funny. In that scene with the shark-repellent gag, it comes off a rack with a bunch of other hyper-specific repellents:

I'm not shooting for maximum gameplay relevance here so much as I'm trying to stick to the spirit of the thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Can we limit his equipment to only using his goofy stuff? I think that’d fit more in character. But keep the equipment as normal equipment so other Batmen can use them too?
An easy fix to this would be to replace Utility Belt with specific callouts. As long as the glyphs themselves remain Utility, any Batman can snag 'em. I think I lean more into this suggestion. Pow! is a really strong power for consistent combat, I don't feel he needs a lot of glyph options.
Respectfully disagree. He needs a lot of glyph options. He's like the most gadget-y version of Batman ever. I thought about going up to Utility Belt 4.

If the consensus is that he should only be picking from show-related Utility Glyphs, then I'm going to need to design a lot more than three of em here.

He's the Batman who has a gadget for every conceivable situation. He's packing freakin whale repellent. I don't want to nail him down to the same three glyphs every time because it's not really in the spirit of the character.