View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2018, 07:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark (24Hr Breathing Period)

I don't suppose Kingshark ever had any goons did he? Anything in Namor or Aquaman's world result in sharks with arms and legs walking around on land? Might just need to dive into some independent comic lines to see what is out there.

As for this design and mini though, I have a few questions. How do they move about on land then? 7 move while ignoring 3 levels up is really efficient, do they essentially just fly low along the earth?

When a figure takes a W, all your Grizzle Sharks get to move towards that figure right? So I could potentially have 3 Sharks engage a wounded figure on the same turn and roll 3 unblockable attack die. For tactics I think I'd pair up multiple Sharks with a bunch of long ranged figures like Archers or Deadshot. Green Arrow & Red Arrow or Hawkeye (Bishop) & Hawkeye each take a shot at someone from 7+ spaces away, that gives you two chances to wound a figure and trigger a feeding frenzy for your front line sharks.