View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 03:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Well, as far as Doom Patrol, they all are very aware of their own mortality and that they are almost living on borrowed time. I'd go with maybe "Stoic."
I dunno if that suits Beast Boy, though. He's never struck me as the stoic type. If we wanted to be a little on the nose, we could go with "Doomed". Maybe not a 'personality' in the strictest sense, but we've used "Cursed" on a couple units and it's not any weirder than that.
Bringing this over from the Teen Titans discussion thread. I guess we never settled on what personality we could use to hook the Doom Patrol together with. Doomed looks to be the last suggestion. Any other ideas before I change the personality here to Doomed?