View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Ah, TNT. I was around for that one. Interesting seeing how closely that Batman lines up with the C3G Batman.
Well, the TNT Batman was my custom, so it shouldn't be that surprising. And, yeah, I remember you being around for that now! Good times.

I'm glad we got rid of that broken turn interruption element of my TNT Batman, though, and replaced it with the much more elegant auto wound on Evasive Strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Our discussions in NM24 became increasingly involved and there increasingly was a desire expressed by many of us to have a set of cards that were fully cohesive and consistent with each other. I think the example that brought it up was GreyOwl's Batman with a utility belt and some Kryptonite device on there that wasn't compatible with my Superman custom. Both were NM24, but they really didn't work well together, and that was just kind of disappointing.
This is one of the primary reason I have embraced the C3G project. I have seen a lot of very good custom cards from different people on this site, but it just didn't seem as they all would be compatible with each other. When it comes to superheroes and supervillains, you want them to properly play together. The more generic scape units are not as dependent on that compatibility since they don't have the established characters and story lines.
Yeah, I know this group has done a heck of a lot more than I could have ever done as an individual custom maker, and to a much higher quality! A great thing about working at this intense of a level of collaboration is that it really encourages you to bring your A game, and prevents poorer designs from going through, since there are so many stop gaps. This isn't to say that C3G cards are perfect or that we never lay an egg, but I do really believe in what we produce and that we create an overall better group of cards than any individual customizer does or can (including myself, of course - though there are several individual custom makers I'd put far above me in terms of talent and production).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.