View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:21 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 8/22/19 - Minimalist / Taking Requ

Alright @superfrog , here's my stab at a 1 BftU map:

Minimalist:

Additional Pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Download

Sets Required: 1 BftU
Glyphs: 2 random Power Glyphs, 1 random Treasure Glyph

It was a fun challenge. I think going the asymmetrical route is the way to go with 1 BftU (and maybe 1 SotM), it makes it more interesting and feels like there's more options. I guess maybe it gives more of an illusion of being less cramped. If only they included another 24-hex or a few more 7-hexes in the set....or more single hexes, or another 3-hex Rock Outcrop for LoS blocking, or anything lol. That would have been nice. It's surely the bare minimum. At least there's Shadow Tiles.

Thanks for the request. I'm working on a BftU x2 map I built about 3 years ago that I really liked but never saved, and I'm trying to recreate that one as close to the original as I can remember. But I'm stuck as I keep running out of terrain for the start zones, they're the part of the map I completely forget the details of. Also stuck on like three other maps lol. So requests are where it's at. Open to more!