View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Requests for Reevaluation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm with Bats. Tornado, I know your first three designs didn't turn out the way you hoped, but that can be fixed. That can be altered. 2000AD can be as awesome as it deserves to be. I want it to be that way. Please, take the option to make the characters you care about characters you would want to play. I will help with playtesting, I will help with brainstorming if you want/need it. I just want to see this work.
you made me care about this world and I want to see you happy with it T.
'You made me care about this world' sounded strange until I realised you were talking about 2000AD instead of... y'know..... life.

I feel the same as Karat. I saw the C3G Dredd before I saw the Karl Urban movie which made me appreciate it a lot more.