View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Steppenwolf - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just nu52 Steppenwolf (which I guess this is going for?) has 39 appearances according to DC wiki. That's not enough for you? Some of us are working with single digit appearances you know
Seems like most of those are the Earth 2 (or wherever) version of him that kills Superman and Wonder Woman. The Earth-Prime version doesn't have much by comparison.

I have an idea I'll post in a bit, though.
My understanding is that the New Gods aren't multiversal. So Earth 2 Steppenwolf is Steppenwolf that happened to show up on Earth 2. Just like Darkseid that attacked Earth Prime is the same one that basically took down and invaded Earth 2.

Also fairly certain the mini you're using is based on the Earth 2 look anyway
It's the only mini for Steppenwolf available. I'd prefer to do Earth-Prime, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.