View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:02 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Ixe (2-1) v. Chris Perkins (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x54, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to bid first or defer.
We're playing Thursday at 8 PM ET. Chris Perkins is placing first.

[EDIT] We finished last night. Cyprien went flying out to try to eat through my forces but low roles from his chilling touch meant that he only managed to kill 4 goblin cutters before he was mobbed and brought down. The glyph of Wannok then did the bulk of my work for me with Bramcephys safely sitting on the glyph and picking away at Chris Perkins's army. The Krav nearly finished Raelin but the mezzos managed to defend her and start picking off a cutter a turn. The cutters switched with Bramcephys to take the glyph of Wannok and the big cyclops ran in to finish Raelin off. The mezzos put some wounds on him by throwing their spears from height but his evil eye glare claimed one and kept the others honest. Bramcephys got tied down trying to kill a mezzo with his special attack for multiple turns while the remaining demons fought for the glyph of wannok and churned through most of my cutters. A few lucky blocks kept them off the glyphs, allowing my cyclopean hero to come back and claim it to finish off the final demon.

Last edited by Ixe; May 5th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.