View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I really can't believe you are arguing for your right to be a jerk to newbies. Let me make this as simple as I can for you and break it down into the shortest and easiest way for you to remember how to act around here:

Be nice or do not post!

Now is that clear enough?
I'm not arguing for my right to be a jerk to newbies, because there is no argument to be made. This forum is private property, and if those with the power of the ban say that I don't have the right to be a jerk to newbies, or to use the letter E for that matter, then I don't have that right. I realize that. Go back and read what I actually wrote. Maybe you'll find it a little more believable. I said I don't come here to take part in flaming, and that still stands. I said I'm willing to work on a basic faq if that would help, and that still stands.

What irks me is that you're directing all your admin/mod emphasis!!! at the rude responses and leaving the original posters alone. I don't have the right to reprimand them, but you do! You told me to "brush up a bit on what we already have available here." Where was that scolding when someone who was actually ignorant needed to hear it? Why don't you "break it down into the shortest and easiest way for you to remember how to act around here" when an obvious question comes up?