View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: City Streets - C3G Map by Taeblewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I updated it again. The warehous ruin is now abutting the walls without any special way up there. I also put the Ulaniva Glyph on the battlefield but it's really the heroic rune.
Which file is updated? And why do you have two files? I don't think we need to keep multiple versions of files up, you can keep the different versions at home and just update the one file as you make corrections, that would be best. We don't need a glyph right now as we are not working on scenarios and special rules just yet, but I am working on getting the authorization to do so soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Perhaps the Raelin statue can be a moveable object? It can be carried just like a glyph, but the statue must end up adjacent to the figure who carries it (like the carry ability by Brunak). The statue cannot be engaged.
We don't need to be working on moveable DOs over here in this department, that work belongs to the C3G Mainframe. If you want to work on the Optional Rules of DOs you can participate in the C3G Optional Rules thread, but we will not be creating those rules here.

I really need you to slow down on your ideas. I know you are anxious to create lots of new ideas, but right now we need to focus on just building maps... without the special rules, glyphs, predetermined armies, DOs, etc. OK? C3G is all about organization and process, if you want to speed up the process for DO rules, you can contribute to that thread, this just isn't the time or place to try and implement them here.