View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Commission a Custom (3/24) Nessie & Sasquatc

WOW - I wish this darn system allowed me to give you more rep Garada. I guess I have to get around the site a bit more and recognize some other great posts before I come back to you.

Awesome job, I love our Nessie (I like the Hellboy version a tad better but my son likes the classic one).

I've been thinking and we probably should change Snack Bite to "Each time Nessie destroys a small or medium figure..." It gives me the visual of Nessie grabbing the entire figure in her mouth and chowing it down. With Huge figures, she probably would be more concerned with the kill itself and not taking time to stop for food.

Feel free to make the change... and thanks for the credit on the card, my "name" in lights.