View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think Warmachine has more of the killer combos since it's been out for 4 years although they did fix some of the issues in the new Remix rule book. Hordes seems balanced still since it only has one book and PP has applied what they learned from Warmachine and generated a more balanced game with Hordes. There still exists a learning curve for the game and I expect to get pwned for the first couple of games till I catch up. The look of the Warmachine game is what has always intrigued me. Huge magic and steam driven machines and now, with Hordes, fury driven monsters facing off on the field of battle just makes it doubly good.

I can understand the situation of too many games and not enough resources (time/money) to go around which is why I decided to go the Horde route after being reminded about all the issues surrounding WFB. WFB can be fun but has huge balance issues (more than WM, imo).

Newb.