View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2019, 03:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I finished my 4 Knight Patrol models for the Brotherhood of Steel faction in Fallout Wasteland Warfare.

They look great Hahma. These models come with detailed bases right, you didnt have to add stuff to them right? I couldnt sleep last night so was up around 3am. I ended up going in to the shop and finishing a bunch of 3d prints from my 3d print bin. This is a bin where Ive made a bunch of models or terrain that need supports pulled and cleaned up with my hot tool. I was planning on finishing cleaning up my starcraft units and also finished my giant beholder, a couple squads of axegrinders, some HoSS gungans, and also the deathclaw from fallout I printed. I may just have to paint those up today to catch up my 3d printing backlog. Along with the 3 ticalla trees I printed, Ive been doing tons of heroscape bases of all sizes. Just finished 60 of them for Leaf_it on here just to help him out. I started up my woodburning stove this morning. When I have that running for awhile its perfect to quickly cure primed models in my den. I plan on priming my 4 armies of runewars figures and my modern zombicide models. I know that it is fun to use the extra zombies of those in my walking dead games. Now that walking dead is painted I figure I may as well do up some of those. Also, Ive taught my 16 yr old niece how to paint and shes excited to help me paint minis. I figure hordes of zombies would be a great starting point for her as the street zombies dont have specific colors to have to follow. I had a look through the perilous dark manual last night. Specifically the how to create your own scenario for solo/coop play. It doesnt have too many changes, but enough to where it was definitely worth waiting for it. Especially the turn order in which creatures activate, how you balance scenarios, etc. Its going to be fun.