View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2019, 11:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At those prices the only thing that vaguely interests me is what you mean when you say "a couple of small buildings."

But $40 for two unassembled, unpainted figures is bonkers to me. I can get like 20 preassembled, prepainted Heroclix figures for that.
The way I see it is that I already have a ton of super hero mini's and an interactive terrain system with C3G. But the thing that interest me are the scenario cards. I want to know more about that...and then figure a way to port a version of it into C3G

EDIT: I guess they are called Crisis Cards and each player draws one and the combination creates the scenario.

It's the two on the bottom right.
From the rulebook:

Spoiler Alert!

Before building a mission, players build a team of 10 models. After the threat level is chosen, players then build a squad of figures (using only models from their team) with a total threat level that is equal or less than the chosen threat level.

Adapted a bit, this could be a clever way for doing campaign play in Heroscape ... their rulebook is available here: https://www.atomicmassgames.com
Seems interesting for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon