View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2010, 01:54 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroScape Custom Items Request.

I'm going to guess that you are young so I'll be nice. I doubt you'll find anyone to just make customs for you for stuff they aren't interested in. You'll probably just have to make them yourself.

Also if no one posts in your thread DO NOT bump it just because it hasn't been answered after 30 minutes. If people care, they will post, if they don't they won't. You don't need to ask. For now I suggest you look around and read other threads especially the many sticky threads that will explain how to get the best out of your Heroscapers.com experience.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!