View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Premature Pre??? PreRelease D&D Wave 2 Expansion Specula

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
VETERANS OF THE LAST WAR sounds like the set name. I don't have much to go with at this moment in time,but I will start looking for figures that we may see.

Do you know of anything else that will be in the wave. Based of that pictures from Wave 11 spec. We will get Bugbears,Warforged and Hobgoblins for sure. You might want to post that picture so we can look at it more.

Also do we know how big Warforged are exacly?
I agree on the Warforged part, but what makes you think we will get Bugbears and Hobgoblins for sure?

As for the wave name, Warriors of Eberron is my pick as that matches the Champions of the Forgotten Realms name of Wave 11 (D1).

Veterans of the Last War has some lore connotations according to a post made in the Wave 11 thread that I can't dig up at the moment, so I expect that will be a pack of specific folks related to that war.

I plan to put my speculation list together in the next few days as I have some decent thoughts on what we may be seeing.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless