View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sonoma Beach, KublaCon is on Memorial Day weekend??? Arrrgh!

I want to go, but have alternate plans. I did a search for HeroScape last week and garnered no response. I tried again today and received this response ...

Heroscape -YP Heroscape MIN SAT 12:00 PM Sandpble-A Hrs 3 ID# 34035
Steve Kani

Heroscape Free/Demo Play Heroscape MIN SAT 10:00 AM Grnd Foyer Hrs 3 ID# 34859
John W

Heroscape Free/Demo Play Heroscape MIN SAT 4:00 PM Grnd Foyer Hrs 3 ID# 44986
John W

Heroscape Free/Demo Play Heroscape MIN SAT 1:00 PM Grnd Foyer Hrs 3 ID# 34569
John W

Heroscape Tournament Heroscape MIN SUN 10:00 AM Ballrm-A Hrs 3 ID# 74896
John W

Heroscape Tournament, Finals Heroscape MIN SUN 1:00 PM Ballrm-A Hrs 3 ID# 74236
John W

When are you going to be there? What is the better day (I would only plan on one day)? When is anyone else going to be there? Because I'm looking at 240 miles r/t plus the cost of a Master Set to play a game or two - I am not a Con going person, so this would be my only reason to go ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.