Thread: Too Human
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:52 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Too Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan View Post
AUG 19th. Release Date. Anyone picked this up yet? I have this on pre-order and will be picking it up on friday.

I snagged this last night. I played a Berserker for about 2 hours. Had a lot of fun with it. So far as I can tell, there are a ton of loot options. Right now I'm working on a dual weilding, max damage build (as opposed to a max speed build). We'll see how it works. So far I'm killing many enemies on my first strike but come into a little trouble at the end of combos.

It appears to be basically what I'm looking for in a game right now: I nice looking, co-op, Sci-Fi, dungeon crawler. It's doesn't appear to be super deep, but the customization and weapon crafting should keep it going.

I was also jazzed to see that some weapons are socketed and you can customize them with runes. Also, the pre-order armor sets from GameStop are simply insane. You start the game off with them and they easily outclass blue loot to level 10. It's kind of a neat little perk when you re-roll.