View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2012, 01:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Of the official figures I think Cyprien value has dropped by a pretty good amount in the era of fan scape. With both the Zettian Infantry and Omegacron allowing more viable soulborg army cores it makes it that much harder for me to take Cyprien to a tournament. If you are going to a tournament that allows C3V-SoV there is a heightened chance of facing one of those builds, because people will obviously want to try out the new units. I also assume Vulcanmech Incendiborgs are soulborgs which will also hurt Cyprien worth. I'm not sure if all that justify a drop in grade, I'm just saying that I would not even think of bringing Cyprien to a tournament were C3V and SoV are allowed, just to risky. In reality time will only tell how the new units affect the meta game and it's affect on official figures.

Last edited by infectedsloth; February 12th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.