View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Part II

Supergirl - Has a Heat Vision Special Attack that will allow her to roll up to 9 attack dice.

Sinestro - Can burn a battery marker to attack 1 additional time. Can use the Power Shield special power to prevent damage on himself.

Hydra Agents - Bonds with Madame Hydra. Have a "Lead by Example" special power.

Madame Hydra - Bonds with Hydra Agents.

Daredevil - Has a special power that allows him to attack all adjacent figures.

Bullseye - Has a Special Power that allows him to add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Mole Man - 120 pts

Moliods - 10 pts - Have a Special Power called Subterranean Senses.

Doctor Doom - 375 pts - Has an attack value of 5. - Has an ability that allows Doctor Doom to steal another figure's special power.

Chronos - Gets to start the game with the Glyph of Termporal Disturbance on his card.
Thanks Balantai! I somehow missed this when first posted but luckily caught it, cause they´re GREAT finds! I´m on my way off to bed, so they´ll be added first thing tommorrow...