View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2021, 09:20 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wildwood Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
As written, it seems that I'm able to destroy one of my opponent's Runners and replace it with one of my own Sentinels. If that's not the design intent, then perhaps a "you control" would be appropriate:
VIGOROUS GROWTH
At the start of each round, before you place Order Markers, if you have not used a Vigorous Growth power this round, you may destroy one Wildwood Runner you control that was not placed this round and replace it with one of your previously destroyed medium Wildwood Heroes. Remove all wound markers from that Hero's Army Card.
You are correct, that should have a "you control" in there. Consider it errata'ed in.