View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2020, 09:57 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Millerson

The Book of Millerson

C3V Wave 9 (Wave 22) - Scourge of Apollyon - Heroes of Crooked Isle

PDF Download

The figure used for this unit is a Dungeons and Dragons figure from the Tomb of Annihilation set. Its name is Artus Cimber.

Character Bio: Loyalty's a funny word, ain't it? Soldiers are loyal, right? All the King's subjects should be loyal. Bald faced lie, that.

Half the people sayin' folk should be loyal don't know what it means. Real loyalty is puttin' your life down. Real loyalty is not givin' up your friends. I'm not a smart man, God knows. The good Lord done blessed me with other gifts. A strong arm, a good eye. I can take a punch. Real loyalty is puttin' your skills on the line for someone else. He says Millerson, go do this, an' I put me mind to it. All of me. My body, my heart, my soul. That's real loyalty, it is.

Quote:
HONOR AMONG THIEVES
When a Rogue you control who is adjacent to Millerson is attacked by an opponent's figure that is not adjacent to that Rogue and receives one or more wounds from that attack, you may place the same number of wound markers on this Army Card to ignore any wounds that Rogue just received.

GRIT
When Millerson attacks, he may attack one additional time for every two wound markers on this Army Card.

Quote:
Q: Could Honor Among Thieves be used to save a Rogue from wounds inflicted by Sonlen's Dragon Swoop?
A: No.
Honor Among Thieves can only be used to prevent damage caused by an attack. Auto-wound powers such as Dragon Swoop are not attacks.

Q: If a Rogue is hit by Shurrak and moved next to Millerson due to Knockback, could Millerson use Honor Among Thieves to prevent the damage?
A: No.
Even though Shurrak would no longer be adjacent to the Rogue, the damage from the attack has already been inflicted prior to Knockback. Millerson also could not prevent falling damage wounds due to Knockback, since those wounds are due to falling, not the actual attack.

Q: If a Rogue you control is hit by an attack that would inflict three wounds but the Rogue only has one Life, if Millerson was adjacent how many wounds would he have to take to save the Rogue?
A: Three.
Figures can and do receive more wounds than they have total Life. In this example, the Rogue would receive three wounds, even though he or she only has a single Life point. Millerson would have to take three wounds to prevent all three wounds to save that Rogue.

Q: If a Rogue you control adjacent to Millerson receives wounds from spillover damage from Rail Gun Special Attack, can Millerson use Honor Among Thieves to protect that Rogue?
A: Yes. The spillover damage from Rail Gun Special Attack is still part of the attack.

Synergy Benefits Received:
NOTTINGHAM BRIGRAND : ROGUE HERO BONDING
As a Rogue Hero, Arthur of Sherwood may benefit from the Nottingham Brigands' ROGUE HERO BONDING activation bonus.
ACOLARH : ULLAR'S AMULET
As a unit that follows Ullar, Arthur of Sherwood may benefit from Acolarh's ULLAR'S AMULET movement bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered:
HONOR AMONG THIEVES: Rogues
- Arthur of Sherwood
- Bol
- Cormin the Dark
- Darrak Ambershard
- Elaria the Pale
- Kha
- Locksley
- Nottingham Brigand
- Beakfaced Sneaks
- Beakfaced Rogue
- Buccaneers of Tortuga
EBON ARMOR : ANIMATED MATERIEL / ETERNAL WAR
As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Millerson's Army Card to replace Millerson upon his own destruction.

Power Ranking and Master Index
- TBD

Unit Strategy Review
- TBD

Last edited by bmon; February 4th, 2022 at 10:25 AM. Reason: added synergies