View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2019, 10:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Question on the second power. Who has to roll an unlockable die. The attacker or the attacked?
Bleez's controller would roll the die each time, since the power says "you." I believe that's how it would work as per the current wording, at least.
I'm not sure I asked the question correctly.

TREACHEROUS RAGE
Once per round, before moving this Red Lantern, you may move a red Battery Marker from an adjacent figure's Army Card onto this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, immediately after this Red Lantern or a Ravager within 4 clear sight spaces of this Red Lantern inflicts one or more wounds on a figure, you must roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. This Red Lantern can never have more than 3 red Battery Markers on her card.

My question isn't who physically rolls the die. I'm asking which figure is receiving this wound.

Does her stealing the battery marker cause the attacker to risk taking damage or is it a bonus to the Red Lanterns attacking?
This should clarify things. The defender is meant to take extra damage.

TREACHEROUS RAGE
Once per round, before moving this Red Lantern, you may move a red Battery Marker from an adjacent figure's Army Card onto this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, immediately after this Red Lantern or a Ravager within 4 clear sight spaces of this Red Lantern inflicts one or more wounds on a figure, you must roll 1 unblockable attack die against the defending figure. This Red Lantern can never have more than 3 red Battery Markers on her card.

We're back, folks! I've polished off the original Red Lanterns run, very cool story (makes me want a forlorn-leader Atrocitus!). I'm still pleased with the direction here, so I will take this off hold and am now welcome to comments.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!