View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 5/23 Spaace Ghost! fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Wow, it's been ages since I've done anything here

Anyway, considering I've been doing really good in the SHL (and really terrible in the classic scape online events) lately, I've kind of got a renewed interest in fiddling about with this super stuff. So, I've got back into making some figures and card of mine own again.

Today I've got Captain Atom, specifically the Captain Atom from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon (as I know next to nothing about the comic version).

He's made from a Major Force figure, with a bit of clear plastic bits for the energy wreathing his hands.

Really, really cool - I've seen that cartoon, and this is a very good representation of the character. I do, however, think he's too powerful right now - yes, he did go toe to toe with Superman, but he did lose, and really, a lot of top level guys could go toe to toe with Superman and lose, and not end up 420 points, which I don't think this guy deserves to be. My recommendations are just to tone him down a bit - reduce his Life, Attack and Defence by one each, give him one fewer Energy Marker, make Containment Suit Rupture 3 + X Spaces and 1 + X Wounds, make his special subtract 1 from a Kryptonian's defence (I know he controlled Yellow Sun radiation, but I don't think it should hurt Kryptonians as much as Kryptonite), and make Atomic Blast remove one marker at a time for the full hit (giving this guy those markers is the only real way of hurting him - they're too easy to bun off right now, and in fact make him more powerful), then test him around 350 Points (just a rough guess). Do that, and I think he'd be awesome - I'd probably end up adding him to my collection! He's great! You're design's made me excited about a character that, in the cartoons, I really, really didn't care about. Great job!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; April 30th, 2014 at 09:44 PM.