View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:06 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question re: Competitive Play and x5 and x6 Commons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
Are proxies permitted in organized competitive play? I would assume direct 3d prints are allowed since they are the same shape and size, but I wonder about, for example, the Dwarves (Axegrinders) and Lizardfolk (Greenscales) I got that are just Wizkids D&D miniatures.

Just curious.
3D prints are allowed, and if you have the correct DND minis for some of the DND waves those would be allowed as well. Actual proxies are generally not permitted in tournament play, but that would depend on each local scene honestly. I do not allow proxies at my events, but 3D prints are totally fine and I or other local players are willing to let people borrow figures if they don’t have enough for the army they want to play, and that’s pretty common in most local scenes.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments