View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2015, 11:05 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Beorn Boltcutter

All in all, this guy looks awesome! I've always loved the death walkers despite the fact that they are pretty underpowered, and anything that gives them a boost is great to see. The only thing that kind of annoys me is the fact that he's from Eberron instead of Feylund. I'm of the persuasion that D&D was the worst thing to happen to classic scape. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think its unfortunate to see C3V perpetuate this with new units brought over from the D&D universe. At the end of the day, though, I'm just glad to see new units being created and released!