View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2019, 08:28 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cathar Spearmen

@superfrog thanks for your response. I can tell that you take a lot of pride in these designs as you should since I'm sure countless hours were spent conceptualizing them. The C3V has done a great service in keeping Heroscape alive and have certainly breathed new life into this old game. I also agree with you that they are well designed figures and a great addition to the cannon. I imagine it can feel like a personal attack whenever someone provides feedback to one of your designs since you and the rest of the team have spent so much time working on them. So let me add this feedback with my earlier feedback: thanks for designing them, they look very interesting!

@kevindola haha! My fellow DBZ fan! Thanks for the information! I remember those groups back in the day when I used to post a long time ago. I appreciate you taking the time to share that information.

I think talking on a forum can be challenging because every point takes a while to write and a lot is lost in the written word sometimes. I would love to take this conversation off line and maybe setup a conference call with you guys and other members of the C3V to share some ideas. Besides, any excuse to talk Heroscape is a good one I think!