View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2018, 03:38 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think that we've gotten to adding the Tagawa Samurai yet. I know that I've only had the time to add official squads preceding the Gladiatrons alphabetically, and LC has focused on the heroes.

We are taking our time doing it, which is why it isn't done yet.
Keep up the great work fellas. I may have some time this weekend to throw my hat in the ring. I definitely want to help out with this. I especially want to put the new c3v wave in here so I can make some cards to proxy with some of my other minis. I was looking the figures up and found it was going to cost over 40 dollars without counting shipping for this wave of 5 heroes. That is steep for customs for me. They are great designs and I have many miniatures to proxy them with.
I am updating my index to include classic and custom heroscape. Started to edit the thread last night and it was exhausting. LC doing powers for this thread and it is for special powers for Heroscape minus the C3G.