View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2010, 07:47 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

I would like to nominate 1Mmirg's map, Undergroung Iceways, for review. We had it at our southwest Florida Wave 11 tournament and I got to play three games on the map (including two games in the final four) against a Stinger/Phantom army and two Glad/Blast armies using my nearly all melee Orc Army (with Marro Clones as my only range). All the games I got to play on this map at the tournament, as well as a couple games I played on it at home with family/friends, felt balanced, fun, and seemed to give no clear advantages to melee or range units.

It uses one Battle for the Underdark, one Tundra, and one Fortress of the Archkyrie.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2156

Last edited by rudyvalentine; April 17th, 2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Fixed broken image link.