View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2014, 01:21 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I'm A C3Ger!! - Submit Today!

The need to contribute to this awesome website: that is what has driven me to chip in to this and other projects. Sure, I might not have an impressive Heroscape collection or someone to play with, but there is always online and solo-scape. While, I might not be the most strategically minded person, I try to stay determined (in other words, smack me around a lot. I might eventually learn) in order to help out. Hopefully, I can help improve others and other things, while also improving myself along the way. That is the reason why I'm [Ash] and I'm a C3G'er.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist