View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013, 12:39 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Modern Cosmic Marvel Workshop

Hello Creo! Lots of good stuff added. You must have been thinking about the Guardians for a while too.

Like the direction you have with Rocket. Love the skates & laser pistols. He definitely should have a tactician power of some sort, but I was thinking more along the lines of OM management. So you can better react to the battlefield by moving around OMs.

The flame resistant power on Groots' card might not work as written. Usually fire resistant guys are given lava resistance and then that power name shows up as not being effected in some of the fire based powers. They set Groot on fire to bring down the Phalanx tower in the Annihilation: conquest storyline so I'm not sure if fits either. I like the regrowth concept though.

I think the Elemental Gun SA will need some fine tuning to better fit with established C3G SAs. I'm surprised you have his stats so high. He really does not have any superpowers at all. The healing is a good idea.