View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2012, 03:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What does your "Glyph Pool" look like?

For the most part I don't like using glyphs in my C3G games. Just those that already start out on a card. The ones in RotV and SotM kind of soured me on glyphs in general as they often have way too large of an effect on the game outcome. I tolerate them at the tournaments I go to but otherwise they are left unused. The treasure glyphs from the D&D sets were ones I really enjoyed though and I do use those quite a bit when I play classic scape. One time effect glyphs that you can carry around with you and only effect the figure with the glyph are much cooler then global effect glyphs that you have to stand on and never leave. Those are fun at tourney too IMO. I have not added the treasure glyphs to my C3G games but I'm not opposed to it. I do really like the C3G rules for equipment glyphs though with people losing the glyph when attacked. Makes it much more interesting, fair, & fun in terms of game play.