View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2012, 09:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape/Risk???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was originally thinking that the sets would be split up so both sides had a few jungle trees/bushes to set up if you were defending Brazil. Or both sides would get a few glaciers and snow & ice tiles if say you were invading Finland and so on. The defender would just get the majority of the cool pieces and larger hex tiles to build the board up with. This part would vary depending on what sets you own.

I think you would need to test the set up process a few times with a friend to see what works best. Hard to theory scape that part having never done it before. I really like the base board you had.
Oh, ok. Edited the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
The pics aren't working, idk if it's just my computer or not.

I love the basic Idea though, Risk is a really long game anyway so tacking on HS games won't really make a difference. I would almost allow you to have a campaign mode HS which is just super cool
I took out the pictures so I could redo them.