View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
We have been putting 100 points per glyph for week 3 matches.
Okay... I didn't have any glyphs at the end of my game...
I believe the winner always gets full points for any game format--500 for you in this case. The same applies for a kill 'em all game where the other player is fielding a not-full-points army (e.g., 495 points in a 500 point game). If you won, you still get the full available points even though you didn't kill that many points.

The glyph-based scoring would hurt Kinseth though, since it looks like he didn't have any at the end either, so his score would be 0. I suppose that's some of the risk when a treasure quest turns into kill 'em all.
If the game ends due to the last glyph being revealed, we score it 100 points per glyph. If it goes to kill 'em all, we score as normal. Your game went to kill 'em all and you defeated him 500-400 correct?

For example, in my game vs. HS314, 1 glyph got used up and I had 3 glyphs to his 1. The final score was 300-100.