View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2015, 12:17 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Final predictions for The Force Awakens

Below are my thoughts! They are a bit broken up but I think it makes things easier to follow. All I really care about though is I have center row, center seat, tickets for opening day, and I am so excited! I do highly support the Luke theory as well, it's just hard to think that they would say so much happened and not actually produce it. But that's what 8/9 are for. Bring more of that story forward!

All media we have seen comes from first third of the movie, except snow scenes. Those are at the end of the second third.
New characters
Rey/Kilo = Solo Children. Kilo trains under Luke then goes bad, so Rey is hidden at young age.
Finn = Rouge storm trooper. Tries to escape after capturing Po.
Po = Ace pilot who wants to win but gloat as well.
BB8 = Carries resistance secrets. Separated from Po after captured by Finn.
Phasma = Devoted to Kilo from being friends in past.
Hux = Obsessed with power and put in charge by Snoke.
Snoke = Darth Plagueis

Order of events
Opens with Po being captured and losing BB8. BB8 bought by Rey. Finn takes Po in and sees him tortured and abused, knows he must leave. Gets shot down for abandoning post. Meets Rey and they take refuge with Solo. Save Po together. They travel to traders lair. Big fight at lair where Chewie dies saving Rey. Skip ahead and on snow planet/super weapon Luke appears so save Finn.