View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Star Wars Battlefront offline

My 10 year old son and I have a huge amount of enjoyment playing the Co-op 2p campaign and battle modes in the original PS2 versions of the battle fronts games. With Christmas coming up my wife actually floated the idea of finally upgrading to the PS4 when she saw the advertisement for the newest game. The problem is that since our last console was a PS2 we have no experience or desire to introduce our son to online play. My wife is typically very anti- electronics for our son and only approves of the father son bonding when he’s play together. The short story is that I’m confused on what is or isn’t available game mode wise for either I or II. Fr M what I’ve read and understand the new game only has single player campaign but there is an arcade mode where you can play split screen. Does this split screen mode need to have everything unlocked through the campaign or online modes? What about the first game what options are available out of the box for split screen play?

Thanks

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.