View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I agree with Marro Warriors up to A+: they are very good and definitely the most undercosted unit in the game

I do not agree with Blade Gruts at A- but it is the Orc rankings

MBS is the best bonding hero in the game and should obviously be A. Good call
MBS is the best for his price; Grimnak is better overall. Chomp with the aura is amazing.

Blades are a weak A- FWIW. 3x Blades with Grimnak is actually super efficient though for 240 points, a bargain. Their 6 move is underrated, allowing them to be one of the best tethers in the game, and Grimnak is Grimnak. Noting this, they struggle against Q9, but can handle just about anything else. 5 attacks per turn is good.
I'm going to raise your Grimnak and give you a Charos! Seriously, though, I still don't think Charos+Greenscales has been beaten at my house...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================