View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I really liked the Flag Smashers motivation. Definitely feel the post blip effects and consequences of people coming back. It's details like this that are often not even touched on in movies. Consequences are an afterthought most of the time, so I enjoyed this aspect of Falcon and Winter Soldier, as well as the other reasons Spidey mentioned.

I would have liked to see a couple more episodes.

The difference between Falcon and Winter Soldier, WandaVision and Loki (so far), is that Falcon and Winter Soldier had a bit more going on that tied in a bit more from the MCU than the other 2 series. So it was easier to concentrate on one story when writing and watching. But some people didn't like WandaVision and Loki, so as always, not everybody has to like the same thing.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon