View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Casters of Valhalla

-When rolling for Stinger Drain, should I roll with my left or right hand?
I’d actually suggest both and then choose the lower number.
-How do you build a competitively viable army with the Knights of Weston?
Play them with anything except Stingers
-Realistically, exactly just how many points under can you play and take a tournament with the Marro Stingers?
This is where we get into imaginary numbers like i, because it just isn’t a thing
-If I don’t own the Marro Stingers and am looking to do so, can I melt down and reshape other armored figures to make their guns?
Absolutely. I recommend melting down death reavers and Q9 for starters
-Why is Gilbert best used as a Wannok soaker?
Because he can yell orders up to 8 spaces away
-How has the Midwest tournament scene faired since they’ve restricted Stingers to a x2 limit? Should I also limit Stinger use in my local games?
Violent crime is down. I suggest starting with a limit of zero and drop slowly from there
-Many think the Knights of Weston and Templar Cavalry are near-interchangeable. Do I really need to own both squads?
Similar to Groks and Stingers except people actually play Groks occasionally

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; January 24th, 2021 at 05:22 PM. Reason: I was cracking up on the last question...