View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 09:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well that would definitely save some text on Troia.
Yeah, except Troia, as far as my research has gotten me, uses a costume not depicted in any of the minis. I don't think I'm going to use that name at all as a result.

Here's what I think we want to cover:

Wonder Girl

Has a lasso, but it has no magical properties

This is the time period in which she was forgotten by reality

Donna Troy

She has all the powers of Wonder Woman here, as well as a psychic connection with Wonder Woman where they share experiences and dreams.

She also wields the lasso of persuasion in this time period.

----

So I think the sculpts are steering us wrong here. I think the Forgotten by Reality/Forgotten Hero power goes on the red suit, along with a reuse of younger Wonder Girl's lasso power, and an amazon training power.

Then Donna Troy gets a Psychic Connection type of power with Amazon (Champions?) and the Lasso of Persuasion, which should be plenty of text with just the two. We can roll everything else into stats.

Edit: I know the Clix card disagrees on the lasso having no magical properties, but this is coming from Wikipedia and looking up covers of individual issues to get the time period for the costumes down in relation to major story events.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 21st, 2019 at 09:42 PM.