View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:54 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: YOU'RE INVITED - OHS Tourney - April 25th

Gosh, I'm sorry my mic was acting up so much! Not sure why we were having that issue. I'll try to keep my volume under control if we cast again.

Overall I was really impressed with how you guys ran the event. I thought you guys did a great job keeping things on schedule, and you clearly put a lot of thought into how your organized things to make it fairly seamless.

My only complaint of note, as I mentioned on Discord, was that it was pretty difficult to figure out which players/armies were playing where. This was caused by two issues:
  1. A mismatch between some of the sign up names and the names on the army lists
  2. The fact that the links to the games didn't tell you who was where; it was only in the voice announcement. The screenshot that was posted usually had the room number cut off.

If you could resolve that by posting a clear table that had game assignments with room numbers and both discord and army IDs (if different), and standings after each round, that would be about my only major suggestions.

Anyway, great work and I hope to see a bunch of the new players in some OHS events, too.