View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler
I see the two ETERNAl powers on this card as basically cancelling each other out. She might be better off being played without her hubby.
In a game using both her and her hubby yesterday, she ended up taking the 2 "heartbreak" wounds when said hubby died... however, she quickly flew up and sucked two knights dry, restoring her back to full health. Given her ability to life drain, the heartbreak risk is minimized, and definitely makes her worth drafting along with the hubby to give his special rolls a +2!!

Plus, I simply love the thematic interplay between these two characters! I hope we get to see more "relational" powers in the future.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson