View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2009, 12:47 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Soundtrack To Your Life

You know what, I love doing these! I'm going ot make yet another, only with some new topics (not yours, because that looks like a sucky movie)

Heist movie
Intro: The Space Between-Dave Matthews Band (I like this idea)

Assembling the gang: Lightness-Death Cab for Cutie (epik phailz)

The plan: Sign Off-Sugarcult (horrible)

Breaking in: Medicate the Kids-Gavin Degraw (It would work perfectly if there were no lyrics)

In the Vault: Oh! Gravity-Switchfoot (I'm doing horribly on this one)

Narrow Escape: Pity and Fear-Death Cab for Cutie (yes, it kind of almost maybe works!)

Betrayl: Under Pressure-Queen (eh...not really)

Arrest: I am the Walrus-Bono (NO)

Getting out of Jail: I think I smell a Rat-White Stripes (YES YES YES YES!!!)

Reasembling the gang: Clocks-Coldplay ( Man, none of my music fits these catagories)

Tracking down the Betrayer: My Mirror Speaks-Death Cab for Cutie (no again)

Framing him for the Big score: Touch the Sky-Kanye west (...ugh)

He figures it out and goes after you: I'm finding it harder to be a gentleman every day-the White Stripes (again, not really)

Confrontation: Level-the Raconteurs (okay...I can see it)

Revenge at last: I'm in love with my car-Queen (um...that's odd)

Ending: the Resolution-Jack's Mannequin (okay I suppose)

I love heist movies, so I figured I'd try one of them...my music sucks for them though. Oh well. I figure at the end of any good heist movie the main character makes off with a ton of loot and lives large with his gang of theives.