View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
WAVE OF FEAR
When taking a turn with Seishin Samourai, you may move and attack with all Seishin Samourai that you control.
If I understood well this power, it is oriented with Omegacron-ish powers -- i.e. you don't take a turn with them but only a (normal) move and a (normal) attack -- ?

I wonder if this is not the kind of no-go way due to some corner cases. Other people -- more used to such kind of design choices -- probably more insights than me about this... Maybe I'm wrong, but I have some old memories about "out-of-turn attacks are evil". I let other confirm/infirm these thoughts.

I this is the case, but I guess giving a try to a less error-prone (rulewise) wording could help the design (inspired from Thrall's commun hero special power) :
Quote:
WAVE OF FEAR
After revealing an Order Marker on a Seishin Samourai Army Card, you may take a turn with any or all Seishin Samourai you control.
Just giving my two coins... I don't want to go in any kind of workshopping but the current Wave of Fear power formulation feels dangerous IMO, and from its straightforward intention it looks like it should not be a source of cons arguments.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.